Following the bloody mass shooting incident at the Cornell Square Park shooting in September, students at the Richard J. Daley Elementary Academy in Chicago are exhibiting a creative way to cope with violence. Seventh-grade students went through an eight-week art program to help “send a clear message to the larger community about the impact these incidents have on them,” according to FOX 32 News in Chicago.
- 5 Surprisingly Healthy Things That Are Making You Tired
- Don't Let Your Friends Keep You In Debt
- 21 Couples On Reality TV Who Are Legally Married
- IMAN's New CC Creme Is The Perfect Concealer For Dark Circles
- Not So Sweet: 6 Things To Know About Sugar Substitutes
- The Surprising Health Risk For New Moms