Following the bloody mass shooting incident at the Cornell Square Park shooting in September, students at the Richard J. Daley Elementary Academy in Chicago are exhibiting a creative way to cope with violence. Seventh-grade students went through an eight-week art program to help “send a clear message to the larger community about the impact these incidents have on them,” according to FOX 32 News in Chicago.
- Enter To Win A Dr. Miracles Beauty Package!
- Top 10 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
- 5 Reasons To See Tyler Perry’s “A Madea Christmas”
- 12 Of The Best Electronic Gifts For Your Screen-Locked Teenager
- Pastors Behaving Badly: Molestation, Drugs And More!
- Don't Stress This Holiday: Try Our Automated Gift-Selector!