The other half of the institution, Clark College, was founded in 1869. Clark was named after Bishop Davis W. Clark, who was the first president of the Freedmen’s Aid Society. Finally, on July 1, 1988, the two schools joined forces to build Clark Atlanta University, combining one college’s graduate degree curriculum with the other’s liberal arts programs.
- 5 Surprisingly Healthy Things That Are Making You Tired
- Don't Let Your Friends Keep You In Debt
- 21 Couples On Reality TV Who Are Legally Married
- IMAN's New CC Creme Is The Perfect Concealer For Dark Circles
- Not So Sweet: 6 Things To Know About Sugar Substitutes
- The Surprising Health Risk For New Moms