The SistaFriendzTM Stellar Women of GospelTM Awards returns to Nashville on Saturday, January 18, 2014 to honor five outstanding female professionals in the Gospel Music Industry. Hosted by Toya Beasley, media personality, industry consultant and CEO of SistaFriendz, this unique event celebrates the contributions of female professionals who work “behind-the-scenes” to help bring Gospel Music to the world.
This year’s Honorees are:
- Monica Bacon, Founder and President of Sovereign Agency;
- Dr. Teresa Hairston, Founder and Chair of the Gospel Heritage Foundation
- Tomeka B. Holyfield, President and CEO of RCM Media Productions and The HELPPPP Agency
- Karen Jackson, Director of Marketing and Artist Development for Motown Gospel
- Gwendolyn Quinn, Founder and President of Gwendolyn Quinn.
The SistaFriendz Stellar Women of Gospel Awards will take place at 9:00 a.m. at the new Omni Nashville Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. Now in its second year, the SistaFriendz Stellar Women of Gospel Awards has become one of the most anticipated events of The Stellar Awards Weekend.
“We are incredibly grateful for the overwhelming support for this event from Gospel artists, record labels, industry professionals and media personalities,” said Toya Beasley, Founder & CEO of SistaFriendz and Executive Producer of the Stellar Women of Gospel Awards. “There are an incredible number of exceptional women who are un-sung heroes in the Gospel Music industry, and we produce the only event of its kind where they are honored and celebrated.”
Congratulations to all these wonderful women!
Make sure that you follow @Elev8official for encouragement, wisdom, support and knowledge.