Who among us doesn’t desperately need… Love. Period.
Love without conditions … acceptance that will change the world. Every one of us wants to be more than just accepted; Rudy shows us how to love people who are not like us. By truly understanding what Jesus meant when He said love is the greatest commandment of all, we learn how to love people—of different races, backgrounds, economic status, physical or mentally challenged, or dependent. Love. Period. is a message demonstrating the only way we get that kind of love is by giving it to others.
Watch the candid video below:
Pastor Rudy Rasmus has led St. John’s United Methodist Church with his wife, Juanita, for more than twenty years. St. John’s has grown to over 9,000-member church (3,000 of whom are, or were, homeless at one time) and is one of the most culturally diverse congregations in the country. Pastor Rudy attributes the success of the church to a compassionate congregation which has embraced the vision of tearing down walls of classism, sexism, and racism, and replacing them with unconditional love and acceptance. Rudy and Juanita are the proud parents of two daughters.
- Dr. Jackie Walters Says Healthy Women Have Healthy Breasts
- The Other Side Of Kelly: Price A Complicated Woman With Huge Heart
- Why Donnie Says He Loves ‘It Takes A Church’ Reality Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- First Look: Preachers Of L.A. Season 2 [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Marriage Boot Camp Cast Shocks Us With Commentary On Reality TV Love Facts