There are things that you should always have ready in your car. The he new me, though, is new & improved and I try to keep only what I truly need in there. Here are 5 of these bad boys below. There are others too, of course, but these are the ones that always seem to save me. Either in money or frustration :) Pay attention!
- A handful of $1 bills. Coins would do too, but really only if we’re talking quarters. I like to keep 5 or 6 dollar bills on hand just in case of an emergency. And for tolls, yard sales, homeless donations, must have slurpees, an extra gallon of gas, you get the picture.
- Anything you need to return or donate. You will have them handy when you are running errands on off on a road trip. If you’re anything like me you always remember to do this sorta stuff when you’re driving. Usually right past the store ;)
- Your supermarket coupons! Or any other kind that come in handy – like those entertainment books you all seem to like so much :)) You’ll never forget to save 20% again! Also, those “buy 10 luncheUs guys don’t have the luxury of toting around purses.
- A backpack filled with get ready materials – You won’t believe the number of times this comes in handy. In fact, I need to start doing this again because I’ve been out of practice so long! Other things to keep in the bag: toothpaste, tooth brush, deodorant (could all be travel sized), and underwear, aspirin, water first aid kit, blanket, and a snack. These things will save your life.
- One “Power CD”. The one that makes you feel all kinds of confident and jovial no matter what mood you’re in! This is very important. Sometimes you just need to blast some tunes and tell the whole world you’re coming .
Always be prepared. When you have these things in your car you will will always be safe. Happy Travels!