Eddie Long surprises us with his lack of humility. He is un-repentant and asks his congregation to give more and stay.
Vanessa Long’s filings are crystal clear she is not staying. The grounds for divorce are that “the marriage is irretrievably broken, with no hope of reconciliation.”
In addition, Bishop Eddie Long announced he’s taking time off to focus on his family. Long’s spokesman, Art Franklin, said that the New Birth Missionary Baptist Church leader told his congregation Sunday that he will continue to serve as senior pastor at the church in Lithonia, an Atlanta suburb. But Long said he needs a sabbatical.
New Birth Members if you are out there I want to hear from you.
Make sure to read these stories:
- Why We Should Have Known Bishop Eddie Long Was Living A Lie [ORIGINAL]
- Bishop Eddie Long Divorce [CARTOON]
- Sad! Bishop Long’s Victim Centrino Reveals Suicide Attempt
- IRS & Secret Service Looking Into Eddie Long Finance Scandal!
- New Birth Church Members Sue Bishop Eddie Long [VIDEO]
- New Book & Movie “First Lady” Tells All About Bishop Eddie Long Secrets