A marriage counselor’s personal and professional life becomes complicated after she enters into a relationship with one of her clients.The movie is about Judith (Jurnee Smollett-Bell, all grown up from her “Eve’s Bayou” days), an Ivy League-educated married woman who wants to be a marriage counselor but is stuck working in a matchmaking agency for high-powered men run by Janice (Vanessa L.. Williams). Her rival at the office is Ava (Kardashian) who is overly critical of Judith’s appearance and personal style (Kardashian does seem more at ease talking about fashion than “the largest social media inventor since Zuckerberg”). But then Judith finds her own marriage in trouble when she comes under the spell of a new client, the successful and charming Harley (Robbie Jones).
- 5 Surprisingly Healthy Things That Are Making You Tired
- Don't Let Your Friends Keep You In Debt
- 21 Couples On Reality TV Who Are Legally Married
- IMAN's New CC Creme Is The Perfect Concealer For Dark Circles
- Not So Sweet: 6 Things To Know About Sugar Substitutes
- The Surprising Health Risk For New Moms