“In opposition to alienation and isolation from others, fostered fear and hatred for political purposes, and a vulgar individualism at the expense of others, the principle of Ujima (Collective Work and Responsibility) teaches us the necessary and compelling commitment to work together to conceive and build the good community, society and world we want and deserve to live in. And this means cooperatively repairing and renewing the world.”- Dr. Maulana Karanga
- Meet The Characters From Starz’s "Survivor's Remorse" [PHOTOS]
- Famous Sons And Daughters Of Preachers [PHOTOS]
- Grocery List: 5 Foods To Eat For Gorgeous Skin
- Tyler Perry Gushes And Accidentally Reveals Gender Of His Child!
- Salute The Captain: Derek Jeter’s Greatest Plays [SUPERCUT]
- 8 Yoga Poses For Weight Loss