“In opposition to alienation and isolation from others, fostered fear and hatred for political purposes, and a vulgar individualism at the expense of others, the principle of Ujima (Collective Work and Responsibility) teaches us the necessary and compelling commitment to work together to conceive and build the good community, society and world we want and deserve to live in. And this means cooperatively repairing and renewing the world.”- Dr. Maulana Karanga
- Can You Erase A Late Payment From Your Credit History?
- Pastor With HIV Changes Church Locks, Bank Information And Refuses To Resign
- Grocery List: Your Guide To Nuts
- Change Your Attitude About Money In 10 Easy Steps
- Salute The Captain: Derek Jeter’s Greatest Plays [SUPERCUT]
- 8 Yoga Poses For Weight Loss