“In opposition to alienation and isolation from others, fostered fear and hatred for political purposes, and a vulgar individualism at the expense of others, the principle of Ujima (Collective Work and Responsibility) teaches us the necessary and compelling commitment to work together to conceive and build the good community, society and world we want and deserve to live in. And this means cooperatively repairing and renewing the world.”- Dr. Maulana Karanga
- Enter To Win A Dr. Miracles Beauty Package!
- Top 10 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
- 5 Reasons To See Tyler Perry’s “A Madea Christmas”
- 12 Of The Best Electronic Gifts For Your Screen-Locked Teenager
- Pastors Behaving Badly: Molestation, Drugs And More!
- Don't Stress This Holiday: Try Our Automated Gift-Selector!