“In a world where greed, resource seizure, and plunder have been globalized with maximum technological and military power, we must uphold the principle and practice of Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics) or shared work and wealth. This principle reaffirms the right to control and benefit from the resources of one’s own lands and to an equitable and just share of the goods of the world.”- Dr. Maulana Karanga
- Meet The Characters From Starz’s "Survivor's Remorse" [PHOTOS]
- Famous Sons And Daughters Of Preachers [PHOTOS]
- Grocery List: 5 Foods To Eat For Gorgeous Skin
- Tyler Perry Gushes And Accidentally Reveals Gender Of His Child!
- Salute The Captain: Derek Jeter’s Greatest Plays [SUPERCUT]
- 8 Yoga Poses For Weight Loss