“In a world where greed, resource seizure, and plunder have been globalized with maximum technological and military power, we must uphold the principle and practice of Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics) or shared work and wealth. This principle reaffirms the right to control and benefit from the resources of one’s own lands and to an equitable and just share of the goods of the world.”- Dr. Maulana Karanga
- Can You Erase A Late Payment From Your Credit History?
- Pastor With HIV Changes Church Locks, Bank Information And Refuses To Resign
- Grocery List: Your Guide To Nuts
- Change Your Attitude About Money In 10 Easy Steps
- Salute The Captain: Derek Jeter’s Greatest Plays [SUPERCUT]
- 8 Yoga Poses For Weight Loss