“In a world where greed, resource seizure, and plunder have been globalized with maximum technological and military power, we must uphold the principle and practice of Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics) or shared work and wealth. This principle reaffirms the right to control and benefit from the resources of one’s own lands and to an equitable and just share of the goods of the world.”- Dr. Maulana Karanga
- Enter To Win A Dr. Miracles Beauty Package!
- Top 10 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
- 5 Reasons To See Tyler Perry’s “A Madea Christmas”
- 12 Of The Best Electronic Gifts For Your Screen-Locked Teenager
- Pastors Behaving Badly: Molestation, Drugs And More!
- Don't Stress This Holiday: Try Our Automated Gift-Selector!