Kuumba principle demands continuous improvement in personal and family and social matters. George Washington Carver teaches us all that “No one has a right to come in to the world without leaving behind a distinct and legitimate reason for having passed though it”.
- Enter To Win A Dr. Miracles Beauty Package!
- Top 10 Nelson Mandela Quotes Of All Time
- 5 Reasons To See Tyler Perry’s “A Madea Christmas”
- 12 Of The Best Electronic Gifts For Your Screen-Locked Teenager
- Pastors Behaving Badly: Molestation, Drugs And More!
- Don't Stress This Holiday: Try Our Automated Gift-Selector!