1. Take medicine cabinet inventory. Throw away anything that’s expired.
2. Clean the fan and vent.
3. Wash the shower curtain.
4. Donate old and worn towels to your nearest animal shelter.
5. De-scum the shower head. If you can easily remove the head, soak it in a pot of one part-vinegar and one-part water and bring it to a simmer for 20 minutes. Then, brush off any deposits with a toothbrush. If your shower head is not a removable fixture, pour hot water and vinegar into a zip-lock bag and secure it around the shower head with durable tape, like painter’s tape. Let it soak for eight hours, then brush off any remaining deposit particles with a toothbrush.
6. Scrub the sink, toilet and tub.
7. Clean mirrors and any windows using our
8. Pour boiling water down the drain to clear out any sludge.
Click to the next page for some interesting bathroom facts.
Like Elev8 On Facebook To Enrich Your Mind, Body & Soul!