These four tips are the qualities of true, authentic, and unconditional love. Both Patanjali, the Indian sage who compiled the Yoga Sutra in the second century BCE, and the Buddha taught the importance of cultivating these four states of mind.
- Famous Sons & Daughters of Preachers
- Images From Ferguson (And Beyond)
- People Who Need An Autobiography Film Made
- 21 Reasons To Watch Season 2 Preachers Of L.A.
- Before They Were Stars: Celebrity First Jobs I
- 30 Under 30: The Hottest Celebrities That Just May Be Too Young For You
- Proud, Black And Jewish