Every summer, people pack their bathing suits, sunscreen, flip flops and a good book for a trip to the beach.
Swimming in the ocean takes different skills, so before you get your feet wet, it’s best to learn how to swim in the surf. You should also swim only at a lifeguard-protected beach, within the designated swimming area. Obey all instructions and orders from lifeguards.
- Keep Kids Within Arm’s Reach Especially in the sea, but also on land.
- Don’t Dive In 2/3 of catastrophic neck injuries occur in open water and the sea.
- Knee Deep Is Too Deep Strong winds, waves and currents create dangerous rip currents that can sweep a child out to sea.
- Know Before You Go Know your flags – Red means stop; Green means go.
- Take Frequent Breaks Every hour take a sun, water or bathroom break.
Make sure to read: Modest Bathing Suits To Wear Now
Like Elev8 On Facebook To Enrich Your Mind, Body & Soul!
Bishop Carlton Pearson Addresses Rumors: 'I Am Not Gay' [Open Letter]
Aaron Lindsey Debuts New Song “Take Care” [EXCLUSIVE]
Everything You Need To Know About Loni Love’s New Book, ‘I Tried To Change So You Won’t Have To’ [EXCLUSIVE]
How To Be An Instrument Of Praise [VIDEO]
Lecrae Clears Up His Reaction To Pastor Calling Slavery A “White Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
HUMOR: 20 Questions For Church Folks
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Charles Jenkins Offers Prayer For Healing In Our Country [VIDEO]