A rep for Sherri Shepherd sent us this statement this afternoon:
“It’s been seven wonderful years on The View and after careful consideration it is time for me to move on. I am extremely grateful to Barbara Walters and Bill Gedde for giving me the opportunity. I look forward to the business opportunities that lay ahead for me and I am incredibly grateful to my View family and my fans for supporting me on this journey.”
Sheri has been having avery hard time lately. She is currently going through a very difficult divorce.
ABC has declined comment.
Make sure to watch these great stories!
- Why Donnie Says He Loves ‘It Takes A Church’ Reality Show [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor Uses Promise Of Winning Guns To Get Attendance Up
- Wow! Pope Excommunicates Italian Mafia Members
- The Other Side Of Kelly: Price A Complicated Woman With Huge Heart [VIDEO]
- An Intimate Conversation With Danny Gokey [VIDEO]
Bishop Carlton Pearson Addresses Rumors: 'I Am Not Gay' [Open Letter]
Aaron Lindsey Debuts New Song “Take Care” [EXCLUSIVE]
How To Be An Instrument Of Praise [VIDEO]
Everything You Need To Know About Loni Love’s New Book, ‘I Tried To Change So You Won’t Have To’ [EXCLUSIVE]
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Charles Jenkins Offers Prayer For Healing In Our Country [VIDEO]
Lecrae Clears Up His Reaction To Pastor Calling Slavery A “White Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
HUMOR: 20 Questions For Church Folks