In this bold and uplifting music-driven series, struggling choirs will get a chance of much needed mentoring with the help of gospel superstar Deitrick Haddon (“Preachers of L.A.”) and Grammy-Award winning recording artist Michelle Williams of “Destiny’s Child” fame. Each week, the duo will surprise a community, school or gospel choir and help them find perfect harmony both within their music – and their members. They will dive deep into the members’ lives to tackle the choir’s core issues including leadership, inter-personal conflicts, artistic direction and presentation, doing whatever it takes to get these choirs back on track with perfect pitch and newfound confidence.
Here is your first look at the show!
Don’t forget to watch these great video clips!
- Taffi Dollar: ‘I asked God for a husband just like Creflo’ [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- WATCH: 16-YEAR-OLD Opens World’s First Sneaker Pawn Shop
- Donnie McClurkin On Signing Nancey Jackson Johnson And Andrea McClurkin-Mellini [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Taffi Dollar: ‘God’s Love Is The Key To Helping Relationships Stand’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Watch! LisaRaye Shares Actual Baptism From A Few Nights Ago!
Make sure that you have liked us on your Facebook page!
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Everything You Need To Know About Loni Love’s New Book, ‘I Tried To Change So You Won’t Have To’ [EXCLUSIVE]
Denzel Washington Recalls The Time He Had A Supernatural Encounter With God: “It Scared Me”
How To Be An Instrument Of Praise [VIDEO]
Lecrae Clears Up His Reaction To Pastor Calling Slavery A “White Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
Aaron Lindsey Debuts New Song “Take Care” [EXCLUSIVE]
Keep It 100: Is Your Spouse Gaining Weight A Reason To Cheat
Latonya Brumfield Story Of Survival Will Truly Inspire You [Exclusive Interview]