Ready for a sweet treat? Check out this old fashioned peach cobbler recipe and let us know what you think!
- 1/2 Stick of Butter
- 1 28oz Can of Peaches
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 & 1/4 cups of water
- 1 heaping tablespoon of Cornstarch
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 1 & 1/2 Cups of Self-rising Flour
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt 1/2 stick butter in 13×9 metal baking pan.
- In heavy saucepan, combine 1-28 oz can peaches (undrained), 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil.
- in small bowl, combine 3/4 cup water & 1 heaping tablespoon cornstarch and add to peach mixture. Return to boil.
- In mixing bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups sugar, 1-1/2 cups self-rising flour, 2 teaspoons vanilla and enough milk to make a thin batter. (a little thinner than a pancake batter).
- Pour hot peaches into pan with melted butter, and pour batter all over peach mixture.
- Top with cinnamon/sugar mixture, (1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon) and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Bishop Carlton Pearson Addresses Rumors: 'I Am Not Gay' [Open Letter]
Aaron Lindsey Debuts New Song “Take Care” [EXCLUSIVE]
How To Be An Instrument Of Praise [VIDEO]
Everything You Need To Know About Loni Love’s New Book, ‘I Tried To Change So You Won’t Have To’ [EXCLUSIVE]
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Charles Jenkins Offers Prayer For Healing In Our Country [VIDEO]
Lecrae Clears Up His Reaction To Pastor Calling Slavery A “White Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
HUMOR: 20 Questions For Church Folks