Tonight’s episode deals with the mending and healing of souls.
After being dramatically restored by his old congregation in Detroit, Deitrick decides to reconcile with Jay. Bishop Gibson attempts to reunite his family, and Pastor Wayne struggles with a very personal decision.
Watch this first look at Deitrick’s emotional moment:
“Preachers of L.A.” airs Wednesday, October 1 at 10 PM ET/PT on Oxygen.
- Preachers Of L.A. Season 2 Episode 6 ‘Sins of the Father’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A. Episode 5 ‘Prodigal Son’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A. Episode 4 ‘Honor Thy Father and Mother’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A Season 2 Episode 3 ‘Fallen Angels’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A Season 2 Episode 1 ‘Judge Not’ Recap And Lesson
Bishop Carlton Pearson Addresses Rumors: 'I Am Not Gay' [Open Letter]
Aaron Lindsey Debuts New Song “Take Care” [EXCLUSIVE]
Lecrae Clears Up His Reaction To Pastor Calling Slavery A “White Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
Everything You Need To Know About Loni Love’s New Book, ‘I Tried To Change So You Won’t Have To’ [EXCLUSIVE]
HUMOR: 20 Questions For Church Folks
How To Be An Instrument Of Praise [VIDEO]
9 Radio Hosts That Offer Daily Inspiration
Latonya Brumfield Story Of Survival Will Truly Inspire You [Exclusive Interview]