Recap: Deitrick tries to help a fellow gospel artist Kevin Terry.who fell from grace. Meanwhile, Myesha addresses a serious issue at her conference, and Christy delves into some self-examination.
Can you honestly look in the mirror and tell yourself, “I love you” and mean it with your heart? I’m not talking about a prideful way, but a humble means of accepting who God has formed in you. We need to love and accept the person that Christ has made in us, and forgive ourselves as Christ has forgiven us!
2 Corinthians 5:17, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
When you look inside, you hate yourself, you could kick yourself over and over for your past failures and choices. You’ve came to Jesus and repented, but you haven’t really accepted the truth about what Jesus has done for you yet. You still feel ashamed and guilty over your past and you keep holding it against yourself.
The way you see yourself is not an accurate picture of what Christ has done for you. It is basically denying the work that Jesus accomplished for you on the cross!
If your sins are forgiven, then you need to see yourself as separated from your sins… but no, the enemy will try diligently to remind you of your past and continue to beat you up over sins that were supposed to be nailed to the cross.
You are wrapped up in guilt and condemnation my friend… and you NEED to forgive yourself.
- Preachers Of L.A. Season 2 Episode 9 ‘Meet the Godparents’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A. Season 2 Episode 8 ‘My Brother’s Keeper’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A. Season 2 Episode 7 ‘Restoration’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A. Season 2 Episode 6 ‘Sins of the Father’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A. Episode 5 ‘Prodigal Son’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A. Episode 4 ‘Honor Thy Father and Mother’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A Season 2 Episode 3 ‘Fallen Angels’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A Season 2 Episode 2: ‘Truth Be Told’ Recap And Lesson
- Preachers Of L.A Season 2 Episode 1 ‘Judge Not’ Recap And Lesson
Bishop Carlton Pearson Addresses Rumors: 'I Am Not Gay' [Open Letter]
Aaron Lindsey Debuts New Song “Take Care” [EXCLUSIVE]
Everything You Need To Know About Loni Love’s New Book, ‘I Tried To Change So You Won’t Have To’ [EXCLUSIVE]
How To Be An Instrument Of Praise [VIDEO]
HUMOR: 20 Questions For Church Folks
Lecrae Clears Up His Reaction To Pastor Calling Slavery A “White Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Charles Jenkins Offers Prayer For Healing In Our Country [VIDEO]