Here are ideas you can use to propel yourself forward in challenging times.
1. Push through your fears. Work through what ever it is that you are afraid of.
2. Share your feelings. Ask for advice and/or understanding.
3. Remind yourself that all is well. Breathe and remind yourself of your blessings.
4. Have a good cry. Let Go Let God.
5. You will get through it. Just remember, if you were brought to it you will be brought through it
6. Understand the true understanding of fear. Fear is nothing more than False Expectations of Assumed Reality. What we fear, usually never comes to pass.
7. Trust you are safe and protected.
Bishop Carlton Pearson Addresses Rumors: 'I Am Not Gay' [Open Letter]
Aaron Lindsey Debuts New Song “Take Care” [EXCLUSIVE]
Everything You Need To Know About Loni Love’s New Book, ‘I Tried To Change So You Won’t Have To’ [EXCLUSIVE]
How To Be An Instrument Of Praise [VIDEO]
HUMOR: 20 Questions For Church Folks
Lecrae Clears Up His Reaction To Pastor Calling Slavery A “White Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Charles Jenkins Offers Prayer For Healing In Our Country [VIDEO]