An African proverb tells us, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
1. Value all your relationships
2. Interacting with a variety of people boosts your immune system and increases your chances of success.
3. We can stretch ourselves with acquaintances and move beyond familiar roles.
4. Regularly recruit new friends who have the expertise, experience, or empathy we need. It also expands our circle of friends and acquaintances.
5. When the going gets rough, turn to an objective observer.
6. Make the most of casual encounters as you go through your day. Say a few words to the checker at the supermarket. Call him or her by name. Make small talk with your dentist’s receptionist. All these small encounters in the world can strengthen your ability to communicate and, ultimately, help you build friendships that make your life easier.
Bishop Carlton Pearson Addresses Rumors: 'I Am Not Gay' [Open Letter]
Aaron Lindsey Debuts New Song “Take Care” [EXCLUSIVE]
Everything You Need To Know About Loni Love’s New Book, ‘I Tried To Change So You Won’t Have To’ [EXCLUSIVE]
How To Be An Instrument Of Praise [VIDEO]
Lecrae Clears Up His Reaction To Pastor Calling Slavery A “White Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
HUMOR: 20 Questions For Church Folks
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Charles Jenkins Offers Prayer For Healing In Our Country [VIDEO]