Easter is about liberation. It is the day on which many people set forth on their new paths. They are still “feeling” the joy. The celebration of the resurrection is a chance for us to say, “Yes, Jesus, I believe,” and in so doing, grab the hope that is already there.
Here, then, are 8 ways we might live the resurrection:
1. Go Ahead And Touch Him-When you love others. You are touching him.
2. Know That God Is Good. We sometimes believe the worst. Rid yourself of that thought.
3.Turn Your Worries Over To Him– We do not control everything. If we trust him then we let go.
4. Cast Out Fear- Fear holds us back from change.
5.Go Public– Hiding who you are is not loving in truth and honesty. Make no apologies for being you.
6. Stay Humble – There is someone greater than you are. Accept that your can be a student.
7. Walk The Road To Emmaus– It is the road that leads you to the world. Get on it and live.
8. Pray Always And Everywhere– Prayer is the key to who we are. You must have that dialog to be better.
How do YOU celebrate Easter? Let us know in the Comments….
Bishop Carlton Pearson Addresses Rumors: 'I Am Not Gay' [Open Letter]
Aaron Lindsey Debuts New Song “Take Care” [EXCLUSIVE]
Everything You Need To Know About Loni Love’s New Book, ‘I Tried To Change So You Won’t Have To’ [EXCLUSIVE]
How To Be An Instrument Of Praise [VIDEO]
Lecrae Clears Up His Reaction To Pastor Calling Slavery A “White Blessing” [EXCLUSIVE]
HUMOR: 20 Questions For Church Folks
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler Recipe
Charles Jenkins Offers Prayer For Healing In Our Country [VIDEO]